Join me Kristy, Life-n-Reflection and Lisa, Simply Living for a Colors of Autumn Photography Challenge! Weekly Oct 3rd thorough Oct 28th.
This week we are inspired by a rich Orange only found in Autumn! Our gorgeous oak tree that sits on the side of our hilly driveway always turns 1st. In early Sept orange leaves begin to fall and later in season they turn a bright red. Yet, my favorite orange of all is pumpkin orange! I love seeing that color pop up at the farmers market in all shapes in sizes. Where have you spotted orange this week?
Photoshop Tutorial: Make your Autumn colors burst post processing with these simple tips.
- Pull a gradient color in shade darker than your SOOC photo across your photo and blend the gradient layer on the color burn blending mode.
- Duplicate your SOOC photo layer and blend the copy on the overlay blending mode.
- Apply an overlay texture like the Chiffon Overlays to your image for a warm saturation. (P.S. enter to win the collection below)
- Apply a contrast adjustment layer to your SOOC photo to boost overall color.
- Apply a hue saturation adjustment layer to your SOOC photo sliding the adjustment bars towards the color you want to boost most.
Get inspired with 20 Prompts for Autumn Photography in a pin-able, printable checklist!
Share your Autumn captures below, link open Mon - Thu. And enter win fun photography prizes in the Colors of Autumn Photography Giveaway!! Weekly features and Winners Announced Monday Oct 31st on All Hollow’s Eve!!