The Seasons: Honeysuckle




The bright orange berries of honeysuckle blooming just a stones throw away from our front porch remind me of miniature pumpkins often seen in Autumn potpourri. Though the days are shortening the crisp Autumn air has yet to arrive. Are you awaiting on Autumn's arrival too? 



Photoshop Tutorial:

Sometimes Cool Texture /  Soft Light Blending Mode / 50%
Creme Brulee Overlay #1 / Overlay Blending Mode / 40%


Join me on Instagram and Share your Photo Stories:  Image-in-ing / Our World Tues  Communal Global / Life Thru the Lens /  Through My Lens /  Photo Journal / Photo Friday / Today’s Flowers

The Texture Twist Photo Challenge

Scroll down to link up your photos with a Texture Twist
- natural or enhanced


9 comments :

  1. I'm always drawn to foliage with "berries" or rosehips on it as the season changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange against the green. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it does make a nice contrast!

      Delete
  3. I love the orange against the green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo combination!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2016/09/camping-at-lake.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and thank you for sharing them with Today's Flowers. The berries are a lovely vibrant red against the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely captures - the red and green combination is eye catching.

    Autumn has definitely shared snippets of itself with us, but has yet to greet us fully. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:43 PM CDT

    We are in full force autumn here. I miss MO for the color though, as we mainly have yellow, and if you want any other colors you have to hunt them down. I am purposefully going to plant orange and red in my yard, so maybe honeysuckle? Lovely photos Kristy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!