In the Studio: Rhapsody in Blue




Captured in this still life are three my favorite things to photograph - tokens of nature, color, and vintage cameras. I am lucky to have four windows in my studio, two facing south and two facing west. The sunlight really bathes my art table that I painted mint green last spring. This session was inspired by Artist Andrea McClain, a master of still life photography.





Enhanced with Sugar Spice Texture from the Artist Texture Collection Vol 10

Join me on Instagram and Share your Photo Stories: I Heart Macro / Image-in-ing / Communal Global / Our World Tues / Garden Tues / Life Thru the Lens /  Through My Lens / Maple Hill Hop / Little Things /  Photo Journal / Photo Friday /

The Texture Twist Photo Challenge

Scroll down to link up your photos with a Texture Twist
- natural or enhanced



17 comments :

  1. A lovely still life you have created here! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love still life photography so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, I feel same about yours too!

      Delete
  3. I love these shots. They would make great prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This still photo of yours is so artistically sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love still life photography too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful old things to create photos by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh-these are so pretty-great tones-very vintage-y

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I love the elements you selected and their placement. Such soothing photos with the teal background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this styling is just gorgeous! #photofriday

    ReplyDelete
  10. The still life you have captured is lovely. I would love a studio. It is high on my wish list. I'm going to explore your blog. Have a wonderful week ahead and thank you for stopping by my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!