Live Simply. Give Gratitude. Dream Big.
I love to create gifts of gratitude. With just a handful of supplies you can make a simple, yet unique gift!
Just Baked Gift Wrap:
- Cut a 3.5 x 12 inch strip of scrapbook paper
- Cut a Dollie in half and adhere to paper, wrap around mason jar an secure with a double sided sticky tape
- Cut a piece of bakers twine long enough to wrap around paper and tie with bow
- Stamp and die cut your YUM message and adhere to the jar wrap with dimensional adhesive
- Punch a 2.5 inch circle from scrapbook paper and tuck inside the lid cap
- Cut a sheet of letter sized card stock in half for a standard card size and score the fold with a bone folder
- Die cut front of card to create a window
- Glue paper inside card to fill window
- Adhere a felt flower to the center
- Cut 1 x 4.25 inch scrapbook paper strip and glue to bottom edge of card
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The Girl Creative / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Keep Calm / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Create and Inspire / Weekend Wrap Up / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On / Lil Luna /