I'm so excited to introduce to you Jill Wellington, talented photographer, published author, wonderful friend, and guest!
As a portrait photographer, I am always on the lookout for creative
enhancements for my photos. That's why I am delighted to be one of Kristy's contributing artists and today's guest blogger!
I often use Kristy's pretty and creative frames to present portraits
You can see my work with her textures and overlays on my
Jill Wellington Photography website. Lately, I'm obsessed with her overlays that are transparent and so quick and easy to use.
Here, I create a dreamy look and soften background clutter
using her overlays.
Here's the magic recipe:
1. add the champagne overlay #4 to your photograph at 80% opacity.
2. keep the blending mode on normal.
3. add the enchanted overlay #1 at 50% opacity
4. set blending mode to hard light. Adjust opacity to liking.
5. add holiday magic overlay #3
Join us in photo challenge:
P52/ The Happiness Project / Communal Global / Wordless Wed / Wordful Wed / WW /