Easter is one my favorite Holidays to celebrate! The pastels, bunnies, and chicks are to just too cute to pass up.
Gift Bags Project:
- Print one 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of Egg Hunt Pennants
- Cut out pennants, ink the edges, and adhere to 2 x 3 inch rectangles of kraft paper
- Punch Butterflies from scrapbook paper and adhere to pennants
- Add border stickers or bakers twine around the pennants
- Wrap dollies around glassine bags and adhere
- Add the finished pennants to the front of bags and fill with Easter treats
Supplies:Egg Hunt Banner
Scrapbook Paper Scraps
Kraft Paper Scraps
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The Girl Creative / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Pnterest Power / Keep Calm / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Weekend Wrap Up / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene /