Januarys Promise

The house always feels empty after the Holidays.  So, I've found potting a few bulbs brings cheer in the new year! 


Add the Musical Texture to your image.  Change the blending mode of the first layer to multiply at 100% and add second layer on a blending mode of soft light at hold the opacity at 100%. You can download a quick tutorial on screen-cast page too!

Titled: January's Promise

Take a Challenge:
Paper Heart Camera: Touch Up Tuesday
Perceptive Perspective: Fresh Start
My3boybarians: Sweet Shot Tues
Simplicity: White on White
Trendy Treehouse: Shutter Love Tuesday
Leigh vs Laundry: The Happiness Project

18 comments :

  1. What a great way to start the New Year...Love the idea and the picture. Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look!

    =)

    PS. Good idea, too, to put bulbs in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I spy a Christmas gift! cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of starting the new year by planting bulbs in the house. Beautiful photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of planting bulbs to ward away the empty feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, planting bulbs to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love textures and this is totally beautiful. Good job. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very cool. Love your edit and use of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your edit. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always do such great work! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the text in the texture…it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool! such a unique edit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great SWEET shot! So creative...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, I really had fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!