Tutorial Thursday

"It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas"




I'm really loving white tinsel trees this year and simple craft paper wrapped packages. I bought a huge roll of it Micheals Craft Store!
I layered the Fading Script Texture on Overlay at an opacity of 46%.
I added the Morning Mist Texture on Soft Light at an opacity of 100%. Find more tutorials at Pixel Perfect!

Titled: White Christmas
Aspire's Photo Challenge - It's open till the 24th! 
P.S. there's going to be prizes!!
Aspire Photo Challenge

4 comments :

  1. I love the way you process your textures! that white Christmas tree is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the processing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! This puts me in the mood for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ! It looks weathered.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!