Touch Up Tuesday

Are you up for a Challenge? Why not? It's Tuesday!

Titled: Bundled Stories

My3BoysBarians: Sweet Shot Tuesday
I think a stacked of little books tied up with a bow is sweet
Perceptive Perspective: Peace
I'm always at peace snuggled up with a book
Shutter Love Tuesday: Reason for the Season
Are you thinking of "tied up with string... These are few of my favorite things."
Happiness Project: What makes you happy?
Happy endings of course!


 I touched up my photo by applying the Clay Texture on a blending mode of Overlay at 73% Opacity.Share yours at Touch Up Tues!

19 comments :

  1. Pretty as can be. I love books too. What a sweet picture. Hope your Christmas is very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful
    Merry Christmas. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your work is breath taking. I love books too and also think they look very sweet tied up with a bow. :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty :)

    Kristy, I feel like a fraud signing up for you wonderful freebies and not participating. This will be one of my New Years resolutions :)

    Have a lovely evening, T.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your edits - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet shot & love the edit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing shot and edit! Its absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love how you go into such great detail to show how you achieved your always-awesome results! Nice shot..and very AWESOME edit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! I love to create and share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is sweet, like golden books:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful edit! Makes me want to get some books and read... or take pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job - LOVE the color :-)

    Merry Christmas,
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!