Sunday Challenge

2 Challenges - 1 Photo (I'm pulling this from my archives)
1. Simple at That: Simple Things
I remembering the simple pleasure of a walk through the summer garden
2. Hey Harriet: Shadow Shot Sunday

I like the shadow of the green house and trees on the sidewalk

 I hope your Christmas was grand! I must the say the Christmas goose came out perfect and we were showered with gifts and love! If you're a Texture VIP visit the Goodies page in the Lab for the post card texture I applied to this image!

10 comments :

  1. A nice warm picture...just what I needed to see today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful photo!! The texture is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The area looks like a peaceful place to walk.
    Thank you for the sss visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful, sunny photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this picture made me long for summer...here in the northwest we have entered our perpetual gray period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your pictures are amazing! Your edits in the posts below are incredible. I've got to figure out textures. I "get" how to do them, but for some reason they don't come out quite right - LOL! Yours are beautiful! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog too...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and I love the texture! Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great shot and wonderful edit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Kristy - thanks for your comment on my blog. So glad to find yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!