The Inspired Weekend

In the studio,
I've been gathering supplies all weekend for gift wrap and decorations.  I can't way to share it all with you!

holiday prep
Find more weekend inspiration at the simple things / Sunday Snapshot / Scenic Sunday / Feathered Nest Friday / Show and Tell Friday / Fabulous Friday / Photo Story Friday / Photo Friday / Look Whoos Snapping / Oh Snap / A Moment in Time

13 comments :

  1. Oh this looks interesting! I'm going to have to stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! what a gorgeous blog!!!! i love it and have just become a follower. could you please send me your full mailing address to: thecottagemarket@gmail.com -- i am going to pop the doilies in the mail to you on monday morning so you should get them quickly...i have TONS!!!! if you are in a major hurry -- try the baking aisle in your grocery store -- the hallmark card store -- dollar stores -- card shops -- candy and baking section in Michaels and Joannes -- but i have tons - so just shoot me the address and i will get them out to you! : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea - you are amazing!!
    I have looked everywhere for these. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:13 PM CST

    Interesting!:) I like it!
    Lots of greetings!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love me some doilies! thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the soft feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will be back to look for more. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:44 AM CST

    It looks like you found a lot of things to be inspired by : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. What neat things & great shots!

    Sarah @ Crafting and Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:08 AM CST

    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the coloring. I'm a sucker for neutrals! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the collage! great pictures
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos!!! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!