Photo Trends: Macarons


Trending in Photography:







You've likely spotted this trend in photography in the past 6 months.  Being that I do not live in France, macarons were hard to come by. It is also the middle of winter here so, fresh flowers are not abundant. I pulled out a few buds from silk flowers in the studio in place of fresh ones. I must say these interesting to photograph mostly due to their shape and bright color. 



Find more inspiration on the Life-n-Reflection Photography Trends and Photo Styling Boards.

Join me in photo challenge: Our World Tues / Life Thru the Lens / Image-in-ing

13 comments :

  1. Creative and colorful 'foodie' photography ~ looks yummy!

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - I've never seen red ones. Great for Valentines day. Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/02/old-san-juan-pigeon-park.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are Raspberry Macarons

      Delete
  3. They are just so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! They look really delicious, and the colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, I think the color is what I like most about Macarons

      Delete
  5. I think I could get to like this trend, especially if I got to eat them afterwards :) #LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum... both your shot and your macaroons... and yes, I see them everywhere in still life photography. I am glad to have you back at Life Thru the Lens.

    Lisa @ LTTL

    PS sorry I am so late this week, I was a bit busy celebrating my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Happy Belated Birthday! I'm trying to post something once a month.

      Delete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!