I think it must be some kind of natural instinct that makes us crave Carbs when the temperature outside starts to cool down. I just love the aroma of bread baking in our home. If you feel the same, join me for a simple tutorial on how to package your fresh baked breads to give as a heart warming gift.
Baked Fresh Packaging:
- You'll need various sizes of clear bags, you can find these at your local craft supply store
- I like to line the smaller packages with craft paper or wax paper for that "local bakery" look
- Tea stain a few doilies by dipping them in a cup of tea and drying on newspaper overnight
- Add a Fall Time Pennant as a gift tag over a doily and wrap around your loaf with bakers twine
- For a large loaf die cut a large label from scrapbook paper and a small label from white card stock with the Labels Framelits using your Sizzix die cutting machine
- Stamp a fall leaf from the Gently Falling Stamps onto the small label
- Simply adhere with tape to the large clear bag
I can't wait to see what you are creating this fall! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Pomp Party / Weekend Wrap Up / Show n Tell Sat / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Craft n Tell / Get Your Craft On / Lil Luna / Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple