Have you started making your holiday cards yet? I must admit, I started creating mine the first week of November. I don't like to feel rushed when making cards. So, I start early and make few cards at time.
Simple Holiday Card Tricks & Tips:
- Pick a color scheme and stick too, this makes it fast to pull together! I often use pinterest to find color combinations - check out my favorite color schemes.
- Make card bases - Trim card stock to 7"H x 10"W, score in the center and fold. These are so easy even your kids can help!
- Choose a graphic - I printed my graphic from the Christmas Countdown Planner. The holidays cards in planner print 3 per sheet of paper!
- Add embellishments - I added color card stock and scrapbook paper to the card bases under the graphic. Then I added little things such as ribbon, bakers twine, washi tape, and tags from the Christmas Countdown Planner.
- For the cards you will hand deliver - spoon faux snow into vellum envelopes!
What do your holiday cards look like this year? Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
P.S. We're Spreading
Holiday Cheer in a
Holly - licious Giveaway!
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple
/ Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Pomp Party / Weekend Wrap Up / Show n Tell Sat / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Craft n Tell / Get Your Craft On / Lil Luna / Christmas Cheer /