If there's one thing I focus on everyday it's having a Grateful Heart! I truly believe we can do anything when we fill our thoughts and hearts with gratitude.
The 36th Ave you know; Desiree loves to change things up with a fresh coat of paint and fabrics! Inspired by her recent craft room makeover I decided to fresh up some photo frames for the season.
- Start with a coat of caramel paint
- Die cut 2 flowers using the Flora Framelit Dies and the Big Shot (I choose fabrics from the Spice Cake Collection)
- Stack and adhere the flowers together in the top corner of the frame
- Find a button from your scrapbook stash and glue it to the center
- Finish it by framing a favorite photograph
Download the Give Thanks Sign! Display it proudly in your home or print one for friend you are truly grateful for.
I can't wait to see what your create! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Inspire Me / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Pomp Party / Weekend Wrap Up / Show n Tell Sat / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On / Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple