The Seasons: Black Locust



I love to see summer bloom in the country. The black locust trees are especially a treat this season. They are one of the few trees that flower into summer. The blooms attract a lot of wildlife with the decadent aroma they add to the air. Our Australian Shepherd loves the scent too and can often be found with her nose buried in the branches.




Photoshop Tutorial:

Hazel #4 Overlay / Hard Light / 50% Opacity 

The Texture Twist Photo Challenge

Scroll down to link up your photos with a Texture Twist
- natural or enhanced




5 comments :

  1. So delicate and lovely. I wish we could smell through the puter!
    Thank you for joining us this week on The Maple Hill Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 PM CDT

    I had no idea what this was called. the running path we went on in MO was full of this. oh i miss the smell, for sure. I can see why you puppy loves the smell.

    Lisa @ Life Thur the Lens

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!