The Inspired Notebook: Americana Chipboard

DIY Americana Decor

I love to create DIY decorations for the holidays and seasons!  Picking colors and patterns is my first step. 


To create an Americana Chipboard Sign start here after selecting your color and patterns. 

A. Cut chipboard to 9" x 7" and punch 6 - 2.5" circles
B. Glue 3" x 3" pattern paper squares behind each circle to another sheet of chipboard
C. Punch 6 - 1" circles from a scrap of pattern paper and punch 6 stars from dictionary paper
D. Adhere 1" circles to the center of each framed circle

Layer it up by combining the 1" circles and stars!

That's it, now you're ready to display your DIY Decor!!

I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.


Find more daily inspiration:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!