The Inspired Notebook: Mother's Day Canvas


I'm excited to share a project this week in The Inspired Notebook from my friend Sarah Halstead! Join us as we share an adorable Mother's Day Gift Idea!


To start pop your photos into any mini canvas set.  Check out this easy video tutorial for Photoshop.


D.I.Y.Photo Canvas Project

  • Print the mini canvases on white cardstock
  • Adhere each printed image to a 6 inch canvas with Mod Podge
  • Let dry 5 to 10 minutes
  • Apply a second coat of Mod Podge over the entire front of the canvas and let dry 15 to 20 minutes
This was Sarah's first project working with Mod Podge. I'd say she mastered it! Visit Sarah at her Blog | FacebookTwitter | Pinterest to see what she comes up with next! 

I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.

Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Pinterest Power / Keep Calm / Happy HourI'm Lovin' ItWeekend Wrap Up The Girl Creative / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On


5 comments :

  1. These are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    I’d love for you to check out our Pattern Party! Those with free patterns and templates to share are invited to link up! We also have a great giveaway for Free Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea, I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. oh these are beautiful Kristy!

    Thanks for linking up! I featured your post in my wrap up http://tidymom.net/2013/top-14-diy-projects-to-make/

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Cheryl, I'm thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I would love for you to come and share this over at our Much Ado About Monday link party.
    http://www.huckleberrylove.com/2013/04/much-ado-about-monday-no-4.html

    Hope to see you there,
    Jamie
    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!