The Seasons


Autumn just isn't the same without a family trip to the Orchard.  They have so many varieties of apples and homemade apples dumplings, cinnamon apples, taffy apples, apple cider, apple pie, .... Seriously it's like apple land or something.

My sweetie and I shared taffy apple covered in M&Ms this year, while my niece bit into the first apple she could get her hands!  I think I drank apple cider for a week after visiting as well. If this has brought apple daydreams to your noggin you may want to check out my candy apple project I shared last month in The Inspired Notebook.



Share yours in a photo challenge too:

Wordless Wed / Wordful Wed WWThis or That / Rural ThursdayFoto Friday / Photo Story Friday / Tell Your Story / Favorite Photo Friday

10 comments :

  1. YOur texture work with this shot makes it really, really attractive. Love the minimal grunge look. It is definitely apple picking and eating time. genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our annual trip to the orchard, too...and the apple donuts we bring home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Apple donuts, haven't tried that - sounds good!

      Delete
  3. Oh fun! Our apples have all been harvested now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the farmer's market and the bags of apples. Sometimes I have gone just to photograph them. :) Your photos and the soft texture are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Margaret, it is fun to visit just for to photograph too!

      Delete
  5. Bear With Me....My new found favorite combo is apples n peanut butter, my new go-to snack♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me wish we lived near an apple orchard...but Publix is as close as I can get :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo and fun recipe ~ ( A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The texture is very pretty! I wish we had orchards here.

    Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!