The Inspired Notebook

Candy Apples are a seasonal favorite in our household.  It fun to choose a new candy topping each year!  I have to tell the heath topping is sooo good, you'll want to try for yourself.


Dress up your Candy Apples:
  1. Print one sheet of the orchard tags on letter size white card stock
  2. Pop out each circle with a 2 1/2 inch circle punch
  3. Hole punch the top of each tag
  4. Tie with raffia to the skewer
Click on the recipe card to view it full size and save or print to make this sweet treat for your family and friends!


I can't wait to see what you have been baking this season! Please share a link with me to your treat on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.

Find more daily inspiration:

Inspire MeI'm Lovin' It / Pomp Party / Weekend Wrap Up / Show n Tell Sat / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On / Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple

8 comments :

  1. This is so fun! I love your photos - beautiful as always!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 AM CDT

    What a lovely idea! I'm ready for some dessert now LOL Seriously this would be amazing for a tea party or even kids birthdays. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noire, those are great ideas!

      Delete
  3. These are absolutely adorable! I love your photography skills, you're so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you sure you know how to make me smile from ear to ear!!

      Delete
  4. That is beautiful! Love the apple topper on the candied apple! You are so talented, Kristy! Thanks for linking up to the Pomp Party! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! I photographed this extra fast so I could take a bite!

      Delete
  5. You read my mind. I have been playing with this idea for about a week now.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!