Edit Me Special Editon


I'm so excited to be the Judge for the Edit Me Challenge!  Hop on over to download my butterfly still life and give it your best shot!  There's a prize for the winner too!

Advanced Lesson:
  1. Start by adding heirloom #2 on top of the image
  2. From the layers palette select the overlay blending mode
  3. Next, add wanderlust #2 and blend on soft light
  4. Add your favorite scrapbook paper and blend on darker color
  5. Reduce the opacity of the scrapbook paper to reveal more of your image
  6. Apply a vector mask and brush away the paper from your subject for a more subtle effect

wings of spring


Share yours in a photo challenge:
Wordless WedWordful WedWith Words / Top Shot / Wild and Wonderful / WWThis or That  / Texture Thurs / Rural Thursday /

12 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much of giving us the opportunity to edit your beautiful Photo :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, nice, vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I think I shall play. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I played. Love the texture in your edit. /very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to see what you came up with!

      Delete
  5. Thank You for sharing and being such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very lovely as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image you gave us to edit, Kristy! I love your edit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, it's been really fun see everyone's edits!

      Delete
  8. Love the colors. Beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was so fun to try and improve on your lovely creation, Kristy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!