The Inspired Weekend


I'm sending out a special thank you today to Andrea owner of The Cottage Market. She creates the most beautiful things with doilies.  After I left a little comment on Andrea's blog, wishing I had doilies too - she sent me hundreds in the mail!! I can't find them anywhere in Texas. So, this is quite a sweet treat. 



all you need

P.S. Get inspired this weekend with a Valentines project and giveaway at Simple as That

Find more weekend inspiration at the simple things / Sunday Snapshot / Feathered Nest Friday / Show and Tell Friday / Fabulous Friday / Photo Story Friday / Photo Friday / Look Whoos Snapping / Favorite Photo Friday / Oh Snap 

15 comments :

  1. Who knew doilies were so hard to come by?! Beautiful photograph! Thanks so much for sharing at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doilies, they remind me of my grandmother! And I live in Texas too, but I guess I have never looked for them? Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you some Kim, I'll share. Trust me there are none to be found in this state!

      Delete
  3. \Such fun! Doilies remind me of my grandmother too. :-) She made the prettiest ones! I even have one in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was completely awesome of her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Andrea's a superhero in my book

      Delete
  5. How awesome that she sent you dollies! Isn't it amazing how fellow bloggers can be such good friends?! :)The photo is beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww -- you are too sweet!!! i am so happy that they found a new home and a fabulous new life!!!! how gorgeous are your creations! sending tons of hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she is so nice to sent you those doilies:)

    Visiting for Favorite Photo Friday! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/nothing-out-of-ordinary.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so nice!!! My hubs LOVES doilies- it reminds him of his grandmother that he is really close with. I don't mind- I like that the house has a nice girly feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog. Love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how beautiful Kristy! lucky girl. :) thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you scored! I have a soft spot for doilies as well :)
    Thanks for sharing your Sunday Snapshot, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them too!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!