Before n After: Bouquet

I just love a bouquet freshly picked from the garden! Of course roses are nice too, but I'd take garden bouquet over a dozen red roses.  It just has more character for me.  And these are easier to dry! I wrapped them in simple craft paper and a piece of sheet music.  Then I tied it all together with a ribbon knot.



Give your image a soft patina:
  1. Layer the Breathe Cool Texture blended on soft light at 75% opacity
  2. Duplicate the texture layer and blend this new layer on darker color at 100% opacity

16 comments :

  1. I feel like your texture is much more subtle today, but it's really nice. Beautiful job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a mother's day bouquet! Thank you, Kristy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! Tulips are my fave, can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the really natural bouquet. I agree with Ashely, the texture you chose suits the shot perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, garden flowers are the best, my favorite lilacs are just coming into bloom. Great use of the texture on these beautifully displayed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful job - I always leave your blog inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:34 AM CDT

    Very lovely edit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done, and so well presented! Love your blog ... first time here, and entering the Texture Thursday's challenge! Looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:56 PM CDT

    always amazed by your work! love this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!