Tutorial Thursday

"It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas"




I'm really loving white tinsel trees this year and simple craft paper wrapped packages. I bought a huge roll of it Micheals Craft Store!
I layered the Fading Script Texture on Overlay at an opacity of 46%.
I added the Morning Mist Texture on Soft Light at an opacity of 100%. Find more tutorials at Pixel Perfect!

Titled: White Christmas
Aspire's Photo Challenge - It's open till the 24th! 
P.S. there's going to be prizes!!
Aspire Photo Challenge

4 comments :

  1. I love the way you process your textures! that white Christmas tree is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:36 AM CST

    Love the processing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! This puts me in the mood for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:44 PM CST

    Lovely ! It looks weathered.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!