Touch Up Tuesday

Are you up for a Challenge? Why not? It's Tuesday!

Titled: Bundled Stories

My3BoysBarians: Sweet Shot Tuesday
I think a stacked of little books tied up with a bow is sweet
Perceptive Perspective: Peace
I'm always at peace snuggled up with a book
Shutter Love Tuesday: Reason for the Season
Are you thinking of "tied up with string... These are few of my favorite things."
Happiness Project: What makes you happy?
Happy endings of course!


 I touched up my photo by applying the Clay Texture on a blending mode of Overlay at 73% Opacity.Share yours at Touch Up Tues!

18 comments :

  1. Pretty as can be. I love books too. What a sweet picture. Hope your Christmas is very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful
    Merry Christmas. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your work is breath taking. I love books too and also think they look very sweet tied up with a bow. :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty :)

    Kristy, I feel like a fraud signing up for you wonderful freebies and not participating. This will be one of my New Years resolutions :)

    Have a lovely evening, T.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your edits - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet shot & love the edit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing shot and edit! Its absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love how you go into such great detail to show how you achieved your always-awesome results! Nice shot..and very AWESOME edit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I love to create and share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is sweet, like golden books:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful edit! Makes me want to get some books and read... or take pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job - LOVE the color :-)

    Merry Christmas,
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!