Country: Daylight




OK, I promise these are the last magnolias this Spring... 

I just love way the light bounces around and the sky turns golden as daylight reaching the blooming white magnolias.




Enhanced with Pearl Cove Overlay (It's a free Life-n-Reflection Texture Overlay Sample) and Cinnamon Texture from Artist Texture Collection Vol 9

Join me in photo challenge: I Heart Macro / Our World Tues / Life Thru the Lens / Image-in-ing / Little Things / Wed Around the World / Through My Lens / Photo Journal /

The Texture Twist Photo Challenge

Scroll down to link up your photos with a Texture Twist
- natural or enhanced



17 comments :

  1. Keep the magnolia pictures coming. It's winter down under and the flowers are all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love magnolia photos - so it is ok with me if you post more!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up at: http://impulsiveartistry.blogspot.com/2016/05/walk-in-woods-photos-set-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnolias are beautiful and it's no wonder you like to take photos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! So dreamy!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2016/06/orange-beach-alabama.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:02 PM CDT

    What stunning photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreamy... magnolia is one of my favorite flowers so go on with them please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:00 PM CDT

    I can't get enough of magnolias, so this lady is not complaining one bit. :-D The light does look like it is dancing on the petals.

    Lovely- Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love magnolias, although I never paid attention to this sort until I moved to New Zealand. Now, I look for them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No need to cut the posts short if you are still enjoying them!I'm enjoying seeing all the many ways you can showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thanks for taking part in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exquisite flowers, so elegant! Thank you so much for sharing with Today's Flowers, and a very happy day to you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!