The Inspired Notebook: Summer Party


Party Time



It's party time with our guest Britni from Hubby Made Me! She says this DIY Party is "So simple. And so cute! I love all this red, white, and blue!"

  1. Party Treats
  2. Printable Flags
  3. Toothpicks 
It's that simple! 

  • Pick your favorite party treat (like these adorable cupcakes)
  • Download and print party flags on white card stock (FREE)
  • Cut party flags from card stock
  • Wrap party flags around toothpicks  and secure with glue
  • Pop the festive toothpicks into your party treats
Visit Britni at her Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest to see what she comes up with next! 


I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.

Find more daily inspiration:

7 comments :

  1. LOVE these party prints! Thanks for sharing! Would love for you to visit the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop going on now!
    http://www.thecasualcraftlete.com/2013/08/11/frugal-crafty-home-blog-hop-35/

    Katie @thecasualcraftlete.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, I'm linking up now!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for linking up Kristy! Hope to see you back next week!

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Such cute prints! I'd love if you'd link up to The DIY'ers! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, I love that party title - The DIY'ers!! Too cute, I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, very useful and interesting for me. I need something like as your ans recently I asked a web design company ELCO PLANET (www.elcoplanet.com) to develope the page for me.. I was just interested for web hosting..I can see your blog , can you please advice me about web hosting provider.. have you ever heard for www.elcoplanet.com offering hosting, alpha reseller hosting... ? thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm featuring your prints from last weeks blog hop. Don't forget to grab a featured on button and link up tonight @ 8 central at the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Thanks for sharing!

    Katie @ The Casual Craftlete

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!