It's party time with our guest Britni from Hubby Made Me! She says this DIY Party is "So simple. And so cute! I love all this red, white, and blue!"
- Party Treats
- Printable Flags
It's that simple!
- Pick your favorite party treat (like these adorable cupcakes)
- Download and print party flags on white card stock (FREE)
- Cut party flags from card stock
- Wrap party flags around toothpicks and secure with glue
- Pop the festive toothpicks into your party treats
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / The 36th Ave / Create It / Keep Calm / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Palooza / The Girl Creative / Pretty n Delicious / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Cherished Bliss / Project Inspired /