Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- Start with a gray card stock base use the included pre cut card or cut a letter size sheet in half and score the center
- Stamp paint splatters with white or gray ink onto the front of card with the include stamp and ink
- Cut 3 paper banners from scrapbook paper
- Punch out a 2.5 inch circle and small star from silver glitter paper
- Adhere paper banners and ribbon strips to card
- Use dimensional adhesive to add the silver circle
- Add a sticker from the kit and the silver star on top the circle
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Crafty Soiree / Keep Calm / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Weekend Wrap Up / The Girl Creative / Pin Me / Pretty n Delicious / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On /