Random Acts of Kindness
I'm sure you've caught onto the idea of spreading random acts of kindness. These mini gift pockets are a fun and simple way to get started!
Mason Kindness Jar
- Adhere a doily to mason jar lid
- Die cut paper to create to embellish
- Add a felt rosette to to top if off
- Wrap and tie ribbon around lid
- Trim 12x12 pattern card stock into 3 x 12 inch strips
- Score paper strips at 2 inch and 7 inch
- Fold over tops
- Die cut paper blooms and adhere to top of pocket with a brad
- Wrap pocket with twine and tie bow to close
You can fill these pockets with candy, gift cards, movie tickets, or a kind thank you!
Big Shot6 Brads
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The Girl Creative / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Keep Calm / Crafty Soiree / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Weekend Wrap Up / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On /