Spring Thyme Project
You know I LOVE creating little gifts of gratitude! This one is for all my besties here!! To get started download the FREE Garden Tags that coordinate with Spring Thyme the second edition of Bittersweet Walnut Grove.
- Adhere scrapbook paper to the front of your tin
- Trim excess and ink edges with gesso
- Embellish the front of the tin with a tag, bakers twine, butterfly, and button
Spring Thyme Tags
- Print on sheet of Spring Thyme tags on letter size white card stock
- Add borders, paper strips, and blooms to embellish
- Hole punch the top of each tag and add twine or ribbon to hang tags
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The Girl Creative / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Keep Calm / Crafty Soiree / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Weekend Wrap Up / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On /