Garden Inspired Gratitude
I love creating gifts of gratitude!
Potted Bath Salts
- Die cut a large label from scrapbook paper. Adhere to seed starter pot with sticky tape.
- Hot glue mesh ribbon around the inside of the pot.
- To embellish: Add a tape measure border. Die cut a small label and stamp message. Punch out a butterfly and add a small rhinestone. Adhere all to the pot as shown.
- Fill a small mesh bag with bath salts and slip inside the pot.
Mini Gratitude Card
- Trim cardstock to 5 1/2" x 3". Fold and score center to create card base.
- Stamp message on the front of card.
- To embellish: wrap with bakers twine, adhere paper strips, and punch butterfly.
Seed Starter Pot
Apothecary Accents Dies
Island Indigo Ink
Oh Hello Stamp Set
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / Crafty Soiree / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Keep Calm Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Weekend Wrap Up / Pretty n Delicious / Overflowing with Creativity / The Girl Creative / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On /