- layer the wanderlust No.4 texture on top of your photograph for a bath of golden light
- set the blending mode of the texture to soft light
- lower the opacity of the texture to 40%
- add cinnamon as the 2nd texture layer
- set the blending of this layer to soft light as well
- reduce the opacity of the 2nd texture to 80%
I just had to photograph the vintage crochet thread from my Great Grandmother. We share the same middle name and the love of all things feminine.
P.S. Stop over at Project Alicia's for Bittersweet Walnut Grove Free Printable Recipe Cards and a Book Review!
Join me in photo challenge:
P52 / The Happiness Project / Communal Global / Wordless Wed / Wordful Wed / WW