When the temperature drops the landscape becomes more and more bare. Sometimes, I find myself on a treasure hunt when hiking with my Australian Shepherd. My eyes constantly look for a relic from a past season. Most often I find fallen leaves covered in frost. These "winter treasures" are the inspiration for this week's project.
Dipped in Winter Project
- Trim 4 - 6 x 6 inch sheets of faux dictionary paper and 1 - 6x6 inch sheet of white glitter paper
- Die cut each sheet using a big shot and autumn leaf die cut
- Glue leaves together to create clusters
- Top with pearl jewels for added dimension
- Tie clusters with twine and hang inside an empty frame
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Autumn Accents Die Cut
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The Girl Creative / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Keep Calm / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Create and Inspire / Weekend Wrap Up / Overflowing with Creativity / Pretty & Delicious / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On / Lil Luna / Ginger Jamboree /