The Texture Touch

My husband and I are on our annual fall tour. We are heading North East and crossing five state lines.  I can't wait to share with you all the fall beauty we find on our Autumn Roadtrip. If you're thinking about a road trip too - check my recipe for adventure! I am sharing with you one of my favorite posts from last years trip below.


Texture.ology:

  1. apply the breathe cool texture on the darker color blending mode

  2. lower the opacity about 10% to soften the effect

  3. apply the antique warm texture on the overlay blending mode

sun dipped crimson


Join me in photo challenge:
Your Sunday Best / the simple things / Sunday Snapshot / Photo Show Off Project RewindThe Happiness Project / Communal Global / Barn Charm 

20 comments :

  1. Oh gorgeous ♥ You have captured the beauty of season in a perfect perfect way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Autumn colors Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mosaic. Have a wonderful trip. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie, we sure are! It's a beautiful day here in Autumn's North Midwest!

      Delete
  4. lovely! so wish i was back on my parents' farm to experience the changing colors! we don't get that here. :( enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. I am plum full of gratitude to have the chance to travel every year to see the changing of the season.

      Delete
  5. Autumn is my favourite season, all the colours outdoors are just amazing. I'm always tempted by them and love taking landscape pictures ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pohtos are gorgeous. I love the texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. Love the textures. The leaves are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, very lovely! lovin all the colors

    thanks so much for joining =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful...and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photography and nice effects information. Thank you. I'm #31 at this Hop. No effects to that photo. It was just a lucky shot like most of my pics. Come see me! I'd love it. I've got a good notion to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops, what i really meant was 'come join me'. see if you'd like to?

    ReplyDelete
  13. these photos are so rich in color!! i LOVE the texture work you did on them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!