If you're a regular reader here, you know I love to make mini books!
Being that fall is my favorite season, I had to make one just for it. Join me for a step by step tutorial below.
- The first print six 2" x 3" photos. I choose to pop mine into the Harvest Photo Wallets - see the Photoshop Video Tutorial
- Second, cut 6 strips of letter size card stock at 11" x 3". Then cut each strip into 3.5" x 3" rectangles. I choose so saffron and lucky limeade cardstock
- Glue one photo wallet to each rectangle card
- Print a sheet of Finding Fall Tags on letter size white card stock
- Pop out each tag with a 2.5" circle punch
- Glue one circle tag to each rectangle card
- Hole punch the top of each card and tie to a jump ring with twine
- Add die cut stamped leaves or other embellishments for pizazz
I can't wait to see what you are creating this fall! Please share a link with me to your project on Facebook, Twitter, or in the comments below.
P.S. Find more fall projects, free downloads and more in the Finding Fall Giveaway!
Find more daily inspiration:
Feature Yourself Fri / Inspire Me / I'm Lovin' It / Pomp Party / Weekend Wrap Up / Show n Tell Sat / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On / Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple