In the Studio
I crafted this mini book for my mother in my studio. Many of these photographs we captured together while traveling the countryside. She's not a photographer but she sure is great a spotting barns and she is always ready to find another. When we get back after a day of shooting, she's so excited to share our captures. Thanks Mom for being my biggest fan!
1. Re-size your images to 2x3 inch and drop into the aged ivy wallets
2. Create a new blank 8.5x11 sheet and place 8 filled wallets on the sheet
3. Print on white card stock and cut
4. Slice 2 sheets of 8x10 color card stock in half, fold, and sew or staple together
5. Glue your wallets inside the mini book and embellish however you wish
Find more weekend inspiration at: Your Sunday Best / the simple things / Sunday Snapshot / Feathered Nest Friday / Show and Tell Friday / Fabulous Friday / 36th Avenue / Foto Friday / Get Your Craft On / Photo Story Friday / Photo Friday / Favorite Photo Friday