Weekend Texture Twist

It feels like we're skipping spring and jumping into summer here this weekend with temperatures in the 90s.  For me, the best part is enjoying the moonlight in the evening warmth.  The perfect time to dine alfresco!

Apply a shade of minty moonlight to your image with the Breathe Cool Texture.  Working in Photoshop blend the texture on darken with an opacity of 85 percent for the perfect shade!

Do you have a Texture Twist to share?
  1. Share a photo you've added texture to, open till Tuesday
  2. Grab a Texture Twist button or the link and include it in your post
  3. Add your link with mr. linky below
  4. Check out the other Twists and vote your favorite in comments











Congratulations to Jill author of Life...As I See It our Texture Twist #1 from last weekend!!

Find more weekend inspiration at Weekend Wander, Show {off}, the simple things, Sunday Snapshot, and Shadow Shot Sunday

13 comments :

  1. Your weather sounds amazing, so jealous. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous I love it. I did to practice with my textures more I forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kristy, and I so envy your temperatures in the 90's!
    We were thrilled to see 40 today!!
    Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you've warmed up nicely! Love that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kristy! I was just trying to decide what photo to use for this week's TT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo composition...and I also love your blog post title.

    Monarch Butterfly Link

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! It totally reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shadow!
    My Shadows, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:11 AM CDT

    Very pretty!
    I was soooo happy to have 75 degree weather here this past week. Love it! And yes, the evenings are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photo Kristy!! Our weather sounds a lot like yours, maybe not quite in the 90's yet though. I was so happy to participate in this weekend's texture twist :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEY! I just found you on FTLOB, and fell in love with your style! Right up my ally! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying your texture twists!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!