Timeworn


I just got back from another Sunday morning country drive.  I think I may have drove through a hundred potholes in the road!  I better ask my husband to air up my tires again.  If you love the timeworn look visit Madeline Bea for this week's Sunday Creative Challenge.  And went on a country drive this weekend link up for Sunday Snapshot!

9 comments :

  1. what a lovely shot, love the golden colours and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, love the processing. So golden and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:50 PM CDT

    This is really beautiful. Warm colours an soft outlook.Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolutely beautiful photo. I am in complete awe! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!! Wonderful post processing too! Sounds like the drive was worth the potholes :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you may have been driving in and around our neighborhood. Potholes galore! This is a beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Arkansas and grew up as a farmer's granddaughter. This picture brings back many warm memories of childhood and my grandfather. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    Hope you are having a fabulous Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful. very different from my timeworn post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!